Sunday, September 4, 2016

Let Me See

I tried searching the internet for photographs of Qom, but only found a few of the shrines. There are beautiful mosques and religious sites, but I also wanted to see photographs of regular streets and daily happenings.

Since there was a lack of visuals that I could see, I began to wonder if there was some sanction against sharing photographs of Iran from Iran. But I realize that's just silly. (Tell me if it's not though)! Being an American has twisted my world view on Iran and caused some irrational thinking about it.

Anyhow, I'll start with the religious sites. I can't recall which site is which (they all sort of blend together in my American oriented mind), I'll have to ask my husband again later...










Here's my husband...


Here are his notes as he has to learn Farsi. 



No comments:

Post a Comment